Wireless Programming Module For Arduino
Getting tired of plug and unplug the USB cable when you debugging the Arduino project? This wireless programming module is designed for wireless upload skectch/codes to Arduino. With up-to 5 meters range, you can bring your laptop and do a wireless programming for your already deployed Arduino based devices which is hard to open. Cut the wire, and try this superb communication module.
This module can also be used as a standard bidirectional wireless communication module with up to 20 meters range and 115200 bps speed(line in sight). When uses as communication modules, it exchanges data as a transparent serial port. Only Tx/Rx will be required to do the transmission.
- Suitable for outdoor Arduino based devices.
- Suitable for Arduino based robots.
- Suitable for thoese devices which are hard to reach.
Its pin out is compatible with XBEE socket. You will need at least a Xbee Adapter and one of the following shield to perform the wireless programming.
DFRduino IO Expansion Shield V5
DFRduino Mega IO Expansion Shield V1.1
DFRduino Xbee Shield
NOTE: You will need a pair of this module to perform wireless programming.
It is compatible with:
- DFRduino Duemilanove
- DFRduino Mega
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Duemilanove or Nano w/ ATmeg328
- Arduino Diecimila,Duemilanove,or Nano w/ ATmega168
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Arduino Mega (ATmega1280)
- Arduino Mini
- Arduino BT w/ ATmega328/168
- LilyPad Arduino w/ ATmega328/168
- Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (5V,16MHz) w/ ATmega328/168
- Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (3.3V,8MHz) w/ ATmega328/168
- Arduino NG or older w/ ATmega168/ATmega 8
- Supply Voltage:3.3V
- Working current: 10mA
- Working Temperature: 0 - 70 C
- Interface: UART (TTL)
- Support Baud Rate:1200/2400/4800/9600/14400/19200/28800/38400/57600/115200
- Communication Range: 20 Meters (line in sight)
- Frequency Band:2.4Ghz